Good things can come out of the worst situation.
Tell us about what you do as a lawyer?
I am acquisitive about furthering my business knowledge and experience in addition to legal skills. To provide legal services to clients, I endeavor to learn more about their business and industry in order to bridge the gap between legal and business resulting in positive impact to the client’s business over time rather than simple a short-term legal strategy.
What do you enjoy most about being a lawyer?
- Capital Market and Securities
- General Corporate
- Property Funds & REITs
- Power & Energy
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- State-owned enterprise laws
- Infrastructure Funds
- Weerawong, Chinnavat & Peangpanor Ltd.
- White and Case (Thailand) Ltd.
- KPMG Phoomchai Tax & Legal Co., Ltd.
- LL.B. Chulalongkorn University
- LL.M. Chulalongkorn University
- LL.M. Northwestern University, School of Law, in the United States