If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Tell us about what you do as a lawyer?
I am passionate to find the best and most practical solutions for clients. Seeing clients as friends and partners and being part of their success, that is what I take the most pride in.
What do you enjoy most about being a lawyer?
Challenging myself and others to do and be better every day.
“Dream big and dare to fail.” — Norman Vaughan
- Capital Markets and Securities
- General Corporate
- Property Funds & REITs
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Infrastructure Funds
- Hunton & Williams (Thailand) Limited
- Weerawong, Chinnavat & Peangpanor Ltd.
- The Stock Exchange of Thailand
- LL.B, Chulalongkorn University
- LL.M, Monash University, Australia
- LL.M, Georgetown University, United States
- Barrister-at-Law, Institute of Legal Education, Thai Bar Association