You would simply fail the natural selection test if you don’t keep doing something beyond yourself.
Tell us about what you do as a lawyer?
I am going to challenge all traditional ways in providing legal services. Being affectionate in what we do is the key. Here, we believe in getting excited to solve our clients’ problems and we get a keen sense of happiness when we are finished not only helping them to accomplish their goals but also to confer our heartfelt experience to our cherished clients.
- Capital Market and Securities
- General Corporate
- Property Funds & REITs
- Power and Energy
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- State-owned Enterprise Law
- Infrastructure Funds
- Weerawong, Chinnavat & Peangpanor Ltd.
- Siam City Law Offices Limited
- LL.B. Thammasat University
- LL.M. Vanderbilt University Law School, United States
- LL.M. (Taxation) University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law, United States