If not born to be, then trained to be.
Tell us about what you do as a lawyer?
To give the best, and only the best, legal advice that makes good business sense. I have never performed as a lawyer in a conventional way.
What do you enjoy most about being a lawyer?
Learning from the masters of all fields
Nothing is impossible!
- Capital market and securities
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- General Corporate
- State-owned Enterprise Law
- Property Funds & REITs
- Infrastructure Funds
- Banking & Finance Law
- Power and Energy
- Weerawong, Chinnavat & Peangpanor Ltd
- White and Case (Thailand) Ltd.
- LL.B. Chulalongkorn University
- LL.M. Columbia University School of Law, in the United States
- Tier Two− Projects and Energy, Asia Pacific Legal 500, Recommended lawyer, 2015
- Leading Lawyers, Capital Markets and Corporate M/A, Asialaw Leading Lawyer, 2014
- Tier Two−Banking & Finance, Asia Pacific Legal 500, Recommended lawyer, 2011