DISPUTE RESOLUTION & LITIGATION
Our team consists of energetic litigators, who have acted before all levels of court, as well as in national and international arbitrations. We will work closely with you to identify and implement the most appropriate solutions, either by pursuing or defending litigation, arbitration or other alternative dispute resolution proceedings.
Litigation – Commercial – Related Dispute Experiences
- •Asia Wealth Securities - Bill of exchange damages claims. The total damages are approximately THB 250 million.
- •A List company making a claim for the outstanding construction fee and damages. The total amount is approximately THB 370 million.
- •Ananda Development Plc and its subsidiaries - Customer protection claims.
- •Raimon Land Plc and its subsidiaries - Customer protection claims.
Litigation – Specialized Cases Experiences
- •Advanced Info Service Plc - A tax assessment case in the Central Tax Court
- •Louise Dreyfus Commodities LLC - An international trade disputes in the Central Intellectual Property and International Trade Court.
2015 / 2016
- •PH Wood Decor Co., Ltd. – Revocation of the design patent in the Central Intellectual Property and International Trade Court.
2015 to 2016
- •Saha Farms Co., Ltd. and its subsidiaries - A restructuring of its debt obligations with its creditors in the Central Bankruptcy Court.
- •Akara Mining Limited - Claims filed by villagers with the Phitsanulok Administrative Court and Supreme Administrative Court regarding environmental issues.
- •Datamat Plc - A restructuring of its debt obligations with its creditors in the Central Bankruptcy Court.
- •National Power Supply Plc - Claim filed by The Stop Global Warming Association Thailand and 650 villagers with the Central Administrative Court regarding environmental issues.
- •CEC International, Ltd. (Thailand Branch) - Claims filed by local fishermen with the Songkhla Administrative Court regarding environmental issues.
Alternative Dispute Resolution Domestic & International Arbitration Experiences
- •A Listed company making a claim to demand for payment of approximately THB 500 million (approximately USD 140 million) for breaching a Construction Contract.
- •Posco Plantec (Thailand) Company Limited - An arbitration proceeding involving a dispute concerning a breach of construction contract.
- •Advanced Info Service Plc – Claims against a former state enterprise of the Thai government.
- •Triple T Broadband Plc - A dispute concerning a breach of agreements made between two parties. This arbitration case related to a demand for payment of THB 3.5 billion (approximately USD 112 million) for damages.
- •Triple T Broadband Plc - A breach of agreements made between two parties. A demand for payment of THB 3.5 billion (approximately USD 112 million) for damages.
- •Louis Dreyfus Commodities LLC - Seizing the losing parties’ assets, 32 textile machineries in Nakorn Prathom province.
- •Magotteaux (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - Compromising the outstanding payment with its debtor.