Careers | Kudun and Partners
Founded in 2015, Kudun and Partners is a modern and forward-thinking law firm with a vision for a more client-focused way of practicing. Our highly experienced team of Thai and international lawyers, comprised of eleven partners with over 40 associates, act as trusted advisors to a range of government entities, financial institutions, and private equity funds, as well as leading Thai and international private and public corporations, on transactions in Thailand and throughout Southeast Asia, covering the full spectrum of industry sectors.
Based on an increasingly growing clientele base from Chinese speaking countries, Kudun & Partners Limited have launched a premium dedicated business unit to serve the unique needs of Chinese companies with existing operations or interest in expansion into Thailand. We provide legal solutions and advice business transactions in various industries. Our Chinese practice is led by experienced lawyers who have full command of Chinese, English, and Thai.
About the Role
As we continue to expand our practice, we are looking for Chinese speaking lawyers who are interested in corporate and commercial law, foreign direct investment and M&A transactions to assist our Chinese Practice.
- Chinese speaking qualified lawyers with outstanding academic credentials;
- Fluency in Chinese and English (both oral and written);
- Knowledge in Thai law and Thai language is an added advantage;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface at all levels, building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Intellectual curiosity and versatility;
- Self-starter with the desire and ability to continuously acquire, build upon and share knowledge;
- Detail-focused and self-motivated approach;
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple deadlines; and
- Collaborative team player with the ability to develop and work in a fast-paced, intellectually rigorous environment.
If you have excellent experiences and outstanding qualifications as mentioned above, we would like to hear from you soon.
Please email your resume to Mayuree Sapsutthiporn, our Head of China Practice (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Posted on May 8, 2020.