Amonwan is an associate with Kudun and Partners Limited focusing on advising both local and international clients on M&A, foreign business laws, capital markets including debt securities offerings, derivatives products including ISDA documents, as well as regulatory compliance matters. Her expertise extends across multiple industries including real estate financing and development, securities and financial services.
Education and Admission
- LL.M in International Financial Law, King’s College London, UK
- LL.M in International Trade Law, University College London, UK
- LL.B in Laws, University of Hertfordshire, UK
Significant transactions and projects in which Amonwan has been involved include:
- Representing DTGO Prosperous Limited — one of Thailand’s leading real estate investment and development companies — on its successful bidding related to the acquisition of “hotels portfolio” in the United Kingdom, focusing on debt financing through Thai debt securities offering.
- Representing Equities First Holdings LLC, one of USA’s global alternative financial solution company on its investment structuring related to the provision of services in Thailand.
- Acting as counsel to Bioagricert S.R.L., one of Italy’s organic standard certification companies on their expansion and business operation in Thailand.
- Acting as counsel to Big C Supercenter PCL. on their business conduct related to the compliance of data protection laws.