Andaman has extensive experience in advising both local and international clients on corporate law including public and private international law. His expertise extends across multiple industries including small-medium enterprises (SMEs), startup, energy & utilities, food & beverage, and paper & printing materials.
- LL.B (2nd Honors), Khon Kaen University, Thailand
A selection of matters in which Andaman has been involved include:
Corporate and M&A
- Advising a private company engaging in craft paper and corrugated box manufacturer on its preparation for corporate group restructuring and assisting on the necessary legal documentation.
- Conducting extensive research on a variety of e-commerce businesses and providing business advice including legal due diligence to companies seeking to invest in the e-commerce segment.
- Representing the client on preparing the Legal Due Diligence Report for the share acquisition of a leading galvanized iron sheet company.
- Representing a leading security printing manufacturing company on its acquisition of 99% shares in a holding company, which are affiliated companies, by way of entire business transfer and the issuance of newly issued shares to a private placement investor as a share swap consideration.
- Representing Thai and foreign companies in the registration of ownership, mortgage, the release of mortgage, lease, and transfer of rights regarding assets, such as real estate and machinery.