Apheesada is an associate with Kudun and Partners Limited. She has extensive experience in advising both local and international clients on public international law and international humanitarian law, drafting and review all commercial contracts. Her expertise extends across multiple industries including energy, property development, electronic components and financial services.
Education and Admission
- LL.M, Leiden University, The Netherlands
- LL.B (Honors), Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Significant transactions and projects in which Apheesada has been involved include:
Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
- Representing a leading real-estate development company regarding a share purchase transaction.
- Representing a leading business and legal research assistance and risk management services company concerning international financial markets guide.
- Representing a leading loan and real estate asset management company regarding public auction process for the acquisition of assets.
- Advising a leading private equity company regarding legal concerns in an investment in a fast-growing e-commerce business.
- Acting for a leading content management and distribution company regarding the engagement of a broker to sell the company’s licensed contents to licensees.
- Advising a company in hospital business regarding a business selling deal.