Chanamas is an associate in Kudun and Partners Limited with a strong background focused on advising both local and international clients on intellectual property law, especially on trademark laws. Her expertise extends across multiple industries including financial services, fashion, personal products and pharmaceuticals.
Education and Admission
- LL.B (Honors), Thammasat University
- Member of the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Notarial Services Attorney Certificate, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
Significant recent transactions and projects in which Chanamas has been involved include:
- Defending a major securities firm against the former directors of AWS in three labour cases which may not fall under the labour court’s jurisdiction due to the directors’ partnership statuses.
- Advising and defending one of the leading financial securities company against an investor in both civil and criminal cases in relation to the investor’s loss from investing in warrants, equities, and Blocktrade of BLAND.
- Defending a securities company in the withdrawal of resolutions at the Annual General Meeting 2019 against its shareholders.
- Acting for one of retail stores in a THB 400 million claim (USD 12.8 million) arising out of the administrative order due to land expropriation in Chonburi Province.
- Acting for investors against an issuer in three criminal cases arising out of the use of false documentation in order to make the investors believe that they were genuine documentation thereby wrongfully obtaining the investors’ properties.
- Defending a well-known securities firm against an investor in a civil case arising out of the forced selling of Blocktrade which was impacted by EARTH’s price.
- Advising and defending one of securities companies in an administrative case arising out of an administrative order to punish the company for its forced selling of Blocktrade which was impacted by EARTH’s price.
- Defending a major electricity generating company against the local civilians in an administrative case as the local claimed that the company’s operation was causing pollution.
- Defending a high net worth individual in both civil and criminal cases against another who claimed that he and his son collectively made and used false documents to transfer his shares.