Chayada is an associate with Kudun and Partners Limited, active in the corporate and commercial, mergers and acquisitions, and capital markets practices. She has substantial depth of experience in advising on acquisition and disposition transactions for a wide range of corporate clients including both public and private mergers and acquisitions. She also advises on a wide range of capital market offerings including initial public offerings (IPOs), debts securities offerings and stock exchange listings while continuously provide ongoing advice to companies after their initial public offerings. Her industry capabilities extend across a wide spectrum including construction services, manufacturing, telecommunications, renewable energy, logistics & transportation, food & beverage, and healthcare.
- LL.B (Honors), Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Notarial Services Attorney Certificate, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Member of the Lawyer Council of Thailand
A selection of matters in which Chayada has been involved include:
Corporate and M&A
- Representing Prima Marine Public Company Limited, a full-service provider in the marine transport industry, in connection with the acquisition of up to 100% shares in Big Sea Company Limited which operates an oil shipping and maritime business in Thailand. This complex acquisition was divided into 2 phases involving an earn-out provision for the payment of the second phase acquisition with a total acquisition size of approximately THB 2.9 billion (USD 93.3 million).
- Representing CAT Telecom, one of the largest Thai telecommunications firms on its business expansion into the satellite industry by way of a joint venture with a satellite operator, Thaicom operating a satellite management business under the concessionaire with the Ministry of Transport.
- Representing Eka Pak Company Limited, a Thai producing high value-added plastic packaging and design products industry in Thailand, for the acquisition of 100% shares in a limited liability company in the USA, which owns all of the ownership interests of 3 operating companies in China with a deal value of USD 10.9 million (THB 339.7 million).
- Representing B. Grimm Public Company Limited, one of the largest Thai-listed companies engaging in the energy sector in acquiring and entering into joint venture with various companies which operate solar power plant projects, facilitating the company in addressing practical concerns on limitations under the power purchase agreement with the state enterprise, and assisting in the development of a private power purchase agreement template.
- Advising B. Grimm Power Public Company Limited, one of Thailand’s largest private power producers, in connection with the international initial public offering of new shares under Regulations, in connection with the bid of Sirindhorn Dam Hydro-Floating Solar Hybrid Pilot Project by the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT), having the initial output of 45 MW (which will be the world’s largest hybrid power plant) with total invested capital of approximately THB 2 billion (USD 64.2 million).
- Representing a major Thai manufacturer of food & beverages listed company as legal counsel concerning the proposed cross-border investment in swine breeding farms and feed mill factories based in China.
- Representing SME Trust, a private equity trust invested by the Stock Exchange of Thailand, Krung Thai Bank Public Company and National Science and Technology Development Agency, in connection with the acquisition of an SME business providing information intelligence on residential real estate.
Equity Capital Market (ECM)
- Representing Siamrajathanee Public Company Limited, a leading Thai company active in the outsourcing and car/property rental sectors in connection with its domestic initial public offering on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) with an approximate total value of THB 310 million (USD 9.95 million) including providing advice on various legal issues.
- Representing Siamraj Public Company Limited listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), engaging in pipeline transmission, engineered pumps and systems and the energy business with NGV stations, in relation to mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and business consolidations, including providing legal advice in relation to regulatory matters, assisting in structuring the transactions, as well as reviewing, commenting on, and negotiating transaction documents.
- Representing Taokaenoi Food and Marketing Public Company Limited, a public company limited listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) concerning mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and business consolidations, including providing legal advice about regulatory matters, assisting in structuring the transaction, as well as reviewing, commenting on, and negotiating the transaction documents.
- Representing various limited companies in connection with restructuring, conversion and relevant action regarding Initial Public Offering (IPO).
Debt Capital Market (DCM)
- Representing various Thai listed companies in connection with issuance of debentures (II and/or HNW), including providing legal advice in relation to regulatory matters as well as preparing, reviewing and commenting on the terms and conditions of the debenture and collateral agreements. Companies include:
- SGF Capital Public Company Limited;
- Chai Wattana Tannery Group Public Company Limited;
- Meta Corporation Public Company Limited;
- Nusasiri Public Company Limited;
- Ua Withya Public Company Limited;
- Pattra House and Property Public Company Limited; and
- Power Solution Technologies Public Company Limited.
- Representing approximately 400 debenture holders for settlement of debt of Rich Asia Industry Company Limited, a subsidiary of Rich Asia Corporation Public Company Limited under a total defaulted debt of not less than THB 1 billion.
- Representing an integrated Engineering, Procurement and Construction (Integrated EPC) company in Thailand in relation to an arbitration dispute under construction contracts with a disputed amount of approximately THB 400 million (USD 12.8 million).