Chayutpong is an associate in Kudun and Partners Limited with extensive experience in advising both local and international clients on general tax matters including tax planning and corporate law practice. His knowledge and expertise extend beyond tax where he also represents clients in dispute resolution and litigation cases. His expertise extends across multiple industries including real estate, food and beverages, technology start-ups and the e-commerce industries.
Education and Admission
- LL.M Chulalongkorn University
- LL.B Kasetsart University
- Notarial Services Attorney Certificate,
the Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand
Significant transactions and projects in which Chayutpong has been involved include:
Restructuring and Tax
- Acting as a legal and tax counsel with respect to corporate restructuring, tax management and planning as well as estate planning for various businesses across different industries.
Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Defending and advising a notable real estate company on multiple cases of a construction compensation dispute.
- Representing a group of consumers in the proceedings of multiple cases against one of the famous resorts in Thailand.
- Representing a leading technology service provider in claiming compensation arising from the material breach of agreements in the sum of approximately THB 180 million (USD 5.5 million).
- Defending and advising a leading importer and distributor of premium wines and spirits company on multiple cases of various disputes.