Dittaporn Munsri is an associate with Kudun and Partners Limited. He has a solid background in advising both local and international clients on Thai laws and regulations relating to real estate and construction, including property due diligence, acquisition/sale of properties and development in a wide range of sectors ranging from retail/wholesale, shopping malls, hotels, residential condominium to solar farms and factories. He also possesses a wealth of industry-specific knowledge and experience in regulatory and legal compliance for industries including manufacturing, property development, retail/wholesale, hotels and condominiums.
Publications and Presentations
- Myanmar Legal Handbook for Investors (Real Estate Chapter)
Education and Admission
- LL.B Thammasat University
- Bachelor of Music, Silpakorn University
Some of the significant transactions and projects in which Dittaporn has been involved include:
Real Estate and Construction
- Advising clients in the development of real estate, hospitality, investors and retail/wholesale business in connection with the acquisition/sale of properties, zoning law, restrictions of construction, hotel, condominium and environment laws.
- Representing, advising and conducting due diligence for Tesco Lotus in its acquisitions of leaseholds and freeholds for its various types of stores throughout Thailand and other business activities.
- Conducting land and building due diligence including regulatory and legal compliance for the acquisition, sale and development of properties in relation to retail/wholesale, shopping mall, hotel, condominium, wind farms, solar farms and factories.
- Assisting various lenders and borrowers on mortgage of properties.
- Assisting clients on all aspects of registration relating to real estates and machineries.
- Advising both Thai and international developers, investors and entities on various aspects in connection with real estate and construction, hospitality, condominium, retail/wholesale, shopping mall and factories.