Kwanchanok is an associate with Kudun and Partners, active in the corporate and commercial practice. Her experience includes drafting and reviewing a variety of commercial contracts relating to securities, financial services, and healthcare services, and providing advice on rules and regulations related to company registration and application with the Ministry of Commerce of Thailand. Her industry capabilities extend across a wide spectrum including construction services, manufacturing, telecommunications, renewable energy, logistics & transportation, food & beverage, and healthcare.
Education and Admission
- LL.B, Thammasat University, Thailand
A selection of matters in which Kwanchanok has been involved include:
- Conducting due diligence and know your client (KYC) procedures to verify clients’ profile and advising on potential risks due to illegal intentions on business relations.
- Conducting risk and regulations check, and provide advice and alternative solutions on initial public offering and listing opportunities.
- Reviewing agreements related to joint ventures and venture capital and translating regulations of The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) from Thai to English for international clients.
- Drafting of a memorandum on an optical joint venture, letter of exclusive and confidential negotiations, and asset due diligence purchase questionnaire.
- Conducting risk and regulation checks on private equity of SME companies including due diligence to mitigate the risk of the company.
- Representing Bangkok Bank, one of the largest commercial banks in Thailand in connection with providing advice and translating ISDA agreements from English to Thai for submission to the court in its claims against Thai Airways International Public Company Limited.
- Assisting various companies with registering and applying with the Ministry of Commerce (MOC) on changes and adjustments in directorship and objectives of the companies.
- Assisting in the preparation of the letter of credit in a transaction process and translating regulations of the financial and business department of the Bank of Thailand (BOT).
- Representing various companies in connection with providing advice on the ministerial regulations and rules regarding exportation or taking out of foreign currencies from Thailand and negotiable monetary instruments including liaising with The Ministry of Commerce for exchange control issues and notifying the Thai Custom officers.