Nadthanij is an associate with Kudun and Partners Limited. Her focus is on corporate law advising both Thai and international clients across a broad spectrum of industries including property development, renewable energy, media & publishing, industrial materials & machinery and tourism.
Education and Admission
- LL.M in Oil and Gas Law, University of Aberdeen
- LL.B (Second Class Honors), Chulalongkorn University
- Notarial Services Attorney Certificate, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Member of the Lawyer Council of Thailand
Significant transactions and projects in which Nadthanij has been involved include:
Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
- Representing Ocean Commerce Public Company Limited, a SET-listed company, in connection with its acquisition of a subsidiary of V Property Development Co., Ltd., a real estate development company in Thailand.
- Acting as legal counsel to DTAC Accelerate Company Limited, one the best accelerator houses in South East Asia, in the acquisition of shares in start-ups through a subscription for new shares issued by the companies with respect to the increase in limited registered capital.
- Advising Phelps Dodge International (Thailand) Limited, Thailand’s leading wire and cable manufacturer in connection with the backdoor relisting with Siam Inter Multimedia Public Company Limited, July 2019, along with other related restructuring of its group companies.
- Representing STARK Corporation Public Company Limited for the acquisition of shares in Adisorn Songkhla Co., Ltd. through the Entire Business Transfer (EBT) with a deal value of approximately THB 1.55 billion (USD 49 million).
- Advising Sky ICT Public Company Limited, a firm which engages in the business of information and communication technology systems integration, in connection with the acquisition of shares in Raytel Company Limited by way of entire business transfer (EBT) through the issuance of newly issued shares to a private placement investor as a share swap consideration, with a deal value of THB 540 million (USD 17.3 million).