Napasindhu is an associate in Kudun and Partners Limited with vast experience in advising both local and international clients on corporate and commercial including joint ventures. His expertise extends across multiple industries including renewable energy, petrochemicals & chemicals, construction services, property development and food & beverage. He is also active in representing startup companies and providing advice on regulatory compliance related to cryptocurrency and initial coin offering (ICO).
Education and Admission
- LL.B (1st Class Honors), Chulalongkorn University
- Notarial Services Attorney Certificate, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Member of the Lawyer Council of Thailand
Significant transactions and projects in which Napasindhu has been involved include:
Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
- Advising Chevron Thailand Exploration and Production, Ltd., a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, on various legal issues arising from day-to-day business operations and issues in relation to petroleum business which included the decommissioning of petroleum installations in the Gulf of Thailand, an asset retirement program and farm-out project.
- Representing Tourkrub.com Co., Ltd., one of Thailand’s leading startup companies in the tourism business, in restructuring process and series stock investment with a total value of investment approximately THB 100 million (USD 3.2 million).
- Assisting B. Grimm Public Company Limited, one of the largest Thai listed companies engaging in the energy sector in acquiring and entering into a joint venture with various companies which operate solar power plant projects, facilitating the company in addressing practical concerns on limitation under power purchase agreements with the state enterprise, and assisting in the development of private power purchase agreement templates.
- Assisting a subsidiary of B. Grimm Power Public Company Limited in the negotiation and perfection of a private power purchase agreement for ICONSIAM’s solar rooftop project.
- Assisting DTAC Accelerate Company Limited, a Thai startup accelerator house, on the subscription of several startup companies’ shares.
- Advising one of Thailand’s leading currency exchange services on Thai regulations and investment structure involving cryptocurrency and initial coin offering (ICO).
- Assisting an integrated Engineering, Procurement and Construction (Integrated EPC) company in Thailand in relation to an arbitration dispute under construction contracts with a disputed amount approximately THB 400 million (USD 12.8 million).