Nattaya is an associate with Kudun and Partners Limited. She has an impressive depth of experience in advising both local and international clients on Thailand’s securities laws and regulations, including all regulations related to both equity and debt offerings, mergers and acquisitions, disposal of assets and insurance for both private and listed companies. She has a wealth of expertise across several industries including healthcare services, property development, media, securities and financial services.
Publications and Presentations
- The International Capital Markets Review – Edition 7
Education and Admission
- LL.M (Merit), specializing in Corporate and Securities laws, including International Taxation, The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- LL.B (1st Class Honor), Chulalongkorn University
Significant transactions and projects in which Nattaya has been involved include:
Corporate and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Advising clients in real estate, medical, technology, finance and service businesses in connection with the overall initial public offering (IPO) process.
- Representing a client in setting up a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) investing in the hotel business, including handling all transaction documents and preparing the registration statements to the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Advising REIT’s sponsors on all aspects, including reviewing transaction documents and recommending REIT’s structures.
- Representing a host of listed companies including Nusasiri Public Company Limited, SGF Capital Public Company Limited, Richy Place 2002 Public Company Limited, Nirvana Daii Public Company Limited and JKN Global Media Public Company Limited in connection with their debenture issuances (II and/or HNW).
- Advising the debenture holders of Rich Asia Corporation Public Company Limited in connection with the settlement of debt.
- Advising Country Group Securities in connection with its capital decrease, including tax issues.
- Advising listed companies in connection with compliance to the Securities and Exchange Act and the related regulations.