Navawan is an associate with Kudun and Partners Limited representing both local and international clients with a primary focus on dispute resolution and litigation practice. Her expertise also extends to corporate and commercial practice where she represents various clients across multiple industries including real estate financing and development, securities and financial services.
Education and Admission
- LL.B (Second Class Honors), Thammasat University, Thailand
- Notarial Services Attorney, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Member, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
A selection of matters in which Navawan has been involved include:
- Representing a total of 87 savings co-operatives consisting of state-owned enterprises, universities, corporations and hospitals, the largest group of creditors of Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) in THAI’s business rehabilitation proceeding, holding an aggregate debt of THB 45.65 billion or approximately 65% of the airline’s debenture debts and 13% of the airline’s total debt.
- Representing AEC Securities PCL., Country Group Securities PCL., Srisawad Finance PCL. (BFIT), and Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd., creditors of THAI’s business rehabilitation proceeding in connection with their debt claims with THAI.
- Representing a Chinese solar panel manufacturer in SUCCESSFULLY claiming outstanding engineering, procurement and construction service fees on three (3) solar energy projects for approximately THB 780 million (USD 22.1 million).
- Representing various groups of investors in filing claims against the various debt securities issuers with toa tal disputed amount of THB 350 million (USD 11.6 million)
- Representing one of the largest Korean electric equipment manufacturers in pursuing a fraud case against its ex-employer.
- Representing one of the largest liquor companies in Thailand in relation to the revocation of a temporary injunction.
- Representing one of the largest petroleum companies in the world in filing a motion to enforce a foreign arbitral award with the Central Intellectual Property and International Trade Court of Thailand.
- Representing a leading securities company in Thailand on an administrative case.
- Representing one of China’s largest construction and real estate conglomerates in an administrative dispute against the Expressway Authority of Thailand (EXAT) in connection with the terms of reference (TOR) announcement for one of Thailand’s largest infrastructure construction projects located in Bangkok.
- Representing one of the largest food & beverage and herbal medicine companies in Thailand in a labour dispute matter.