Nutthar is an associate with Kudun and Partners Limited. She has extensive experience in advising both local and international clients on capital markets and corporate and M&A. Her expertise extends across multiple industries including financial services, information & communication technology, energy, health care, and property fund.
Education and Admission
- LL.B, Chulalongkorn University
Significant transactions and projects in which Nutthar has been involved include:
Corporate and M&A, Capital Markets and Joint Ventures
- Acting for IT City Public Company Limited in connection with its acquisition of a 100% shareholding in Computer System Connection International Company Limited.
- Advising BG Container Glass Public Company Limited, a manufacturer and a distributor glass packaging container, in connection with its acquisition of a 100% shareholding in Solar Power Management (Thailand) Company Limited.
- Conducting legal due diligence for target companies in various industries including power plant, and technology company, as well as for the company wishing to enter to Initial Public Offering (IPO) including loan provider company and website creation and result-oriented digital marketing company.
- Advising various limited companies in connection with restructuring, conversion and relevant action regarding Initial Public Offering (IPO).
- Advising a foreign company in connection with mortgaged registration in Thailand.