Panissara is an associate with Kudun and Partners Limited. She has extensive experience in advising both local and international clients on corporate law practice. Her expertise extends across multiple industries including property development, health care services, and information & communication technology.
Education and Admission
- LL.B (Honors), Thammasat University, Thailand
Significant transactions and projects in which Panissara has been involved include:
Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
- Representing the shareholders of Ocean Commerce Public Company Limited, a manufacturer of taps and valves company, in connection with its acquisition of a 51% shareholding in V Sukhumvit 81 Company Limited, a company in a property development sector.
- Representing various companies on restructuring matters, including conducting legal due diligence and researching issues relevant to the said matters.
- Assisting various private companies on amalgamation with other limited companies and conversion of private limited companies into public limited companies including advising on the regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission and Stock Exchange of Thailand to prepare for initial public offerings on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET).
- Advising clients in real estate, medical, technology, finance and service businesses in connection with the overall initial public offering (IPO) process.
- Representing nForce Secure Public Company Limited, a company operating a wholesale of computer peripheral equipment and software, in connection with the methods and requirements for listing the company in the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- Representing a client in setting up a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) investing in the hotel business, including handling all transaction documents and preparing the registration statements to the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Advising various REIT sponsors on all aspects of the fund including reviewing transaction documents and recommending appropriate REIT structures.
- Represented approximately 400 debenture holders for land and buildings and machinery foreclosure of Rich Asia Industry Company Limited, a subsidiary of Rich Asia Corporation Public Company Limited under a total defaulted debt of not less than THB 1 billion.