Panissara is an associate with Kudun and Partners Limited. She has extensive experience in advising both local and international clients on corporate law practice. Her expertise extends across multiple industries including property development, health care services, and information & communication technology.
Education and Admission
- LL.B (Honors), Thammasat University
Significant transactions and projects in which Panissara has been involved include:
Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
- Advising the shareholders of Ocean Commerce Public Company Limited, a manufacturer of taps and valves company, in connection with its acquisition of a 51% shareholding in V Sukhumvit 81 Company Limited, a company in a property development sector.
- Acting for Centara Watergate Pavilion Hotel Bangkok in connection with the establishment of a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT).
- Advising Nforce Secure Company Limited, a company operating a wholesale of computer peripheral equipment and software, in connection with the methods and requirements for listing the company in the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- Advising Somjai Stationary Company Limited and its subsidiaries, a company operating a wholesale of books, newspaper and stationery, in connection with the business restructuring for listing the company in the Stock Exchange of Thailand.