Pasita is a senior associate with Kudun and Partners Limited. She has extensive experience in advising both local and international clients on capital markets and securities law, including IPOs, equity offerings and corporate law practice. Her expertise extends across multiple industries including automotive, transportation & logistics, personal products & pharmaceuticals, petrochemicals & chemicals, property development, agribusiness, banking, insurance and financial services.
Education and Admission
- LL.M. degree, Queen Mary, University of London, England
- LL.B. degree, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Significant transactions and projects in which Pasita has been involved include:
Capital Markets and Regulatory Compliance
- Advising B.Grimm Power Public Company Limited in connection with its restructuring and its initial public offering on the Stock Exchange of Thailand in the energy & utilities sector with an offering value of approximately THB 11.8 billion/ USD 379 million.
- Advising Siameast Solutions Public Company Limited in connection with its initial public offering on Market for Alternative Investment (MAI) in the service industry with an offering value of THB 147 million/ USD 4.7 million.
- Advising Triple i Logistics Public Company Limited, a Thai listed company engaging in transportation and logistics services, in connection with its restructuring and its initial public offering on Stock Exchange of Thailand in the Transportation & Logistics sector with an offering value of THB 789.6 million/ USD 25.2 million.
- Advising Thai Enger Holding Public Company Limited, a company providing construction and civil engineering services of all types, including engineering and architectural design, in connection with its restructuring and its initial public offering on Market for Alternative Investment (MAI) in the Property & Construction industry with a total offering value of THB 446,320,000/ USD 14.3 million.
- Advising Chayo Group Public Company Limited, a company that provides non-performing debt investment and management business, debt collection services and customer service business in connection with its offering via private placement under general mandate in the amount of not
exceeding 56 million shares at par value of THB 0.50 per share to 28 specific investors.
- Advising TPBI Public Company Limited, a total solution provider of plastic packaging products and other types of packaging products, in connection with the acquisition of 64% shares of Thai German Recycle Technology Co., Ltd. from a connected person at the price of THB 32,356,800/ USD 1
- Advising Food Capitals Public Company Limited, a rapidly growing consumption business across Asia and listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, in connection with a convention of warrant holders’ meeting to revise the term and conditions of warrants.
- Providing retainer services to B.Grimm Power Public Company Limited, Kaset Thai International Sugar Corporation Public Company Limited, Taokaenoi Food & Marketing Public Company Limited, Thai Mui Corporation Public Company Limited, Siamraj Public Company Limited, Buriram Sugar Public Company Limited, Chewathai Public Company Limited, and CPT Drives and Power Public Company Limited. The retainer services include advising any legal compliances with rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
- Advising NPPG (Thailand) Public Company Limited, a listed company engaging in flexible plastic packaging for various types of consumer products and food business, in connection with joint ventures in Siam Gateway Company Limited operating as a one-stop service including packaging, sale through various channels for export including via online, offline, business-to-business, business-to-consumer and Duty-Free including neighbouring region.
- Advising Macquarie Bank Limited, an Australian multinational independent investment bank and financial services company, in connection with the proposed structures and securities regulation compliance under Macquarie Bank Limited Thai laws and regulations regarding the disposal program which will involve a block-trade transaction to acquire the shares in a listed company in Thailand.