Peerapat is an associate with Kudun and Partners Limited. He has extensive experience in advising both local and international clients on general tax advice and planning and corporate law practice. His expertise extends across multiple industries including media, energy, logistic, securities, property development, and information & communication technology.
Education and Admission
- LL.B, Chulalongkorn University
- BB.A, Major in Finance Analysis and Investment, Chulalongkorn University
Significant transactions and projects in which Peerapat has been involved include:
Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
- Advising Prima Marine Public Company Limited, in connection with its acquisition of Big Sea Company Limited.
- Advising Phelps Dodge International (Thailand) Limited, a leading cables manufacturer, on its back door listing on the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- Advising Siam Inter Multimedia Public Company Limited, a multimedia company, in connection with the divestiture of its book publishing business by way of entire business transfer (EBT).
- Advising Stark Corporation Public Company Limited, a holding company with investments in the industrial materials and machinery sector, in connection with its tender offer.
- Advising Big Sea Company Limited, a maritime petroleum transportation services provider, on implementing a tax-efficient shareholding structure.