Piti is an associate with Kudun and Partners Limited. He has extensive experience in advising both local and international clients on corporate law and capital market law. His expertise extends across multiple industries including property development, healthcare, manufacturer, energy,
Education and Admission
- LL.M (Merit) in Commercial Law, the University of Edinburgh, Scotland
- LL.B, Thammasat University, Thailand
- Notarial Services Attorney Certificate, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Member of the Lawyer Council of Thailand
Some significant and recent transactions and projects Piti has advised for include:
Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
- Advising Watergate Pavilion Company Limited in connection with the sale of its I.C.E. Tower to CAS Capital (Thailand) Company Limited and Apollo Asia for an aggregate consideration of approximately THB 2 billion/ USD 63.9 million.
- Advising BG Container Glass Public Company Limited, one of leading manufacturers of glass containers in Asia, in connection with the acquisition of the entire stake in Solar Power Management (Thailand) Company Limited, a holding company which invests in solar power generation systems in Vietnam and Japan, for an aggregate consideration of THB 1.259 billion/ USD 40.2 million.
- Advising B. Grimm Power Public Company Limited, one of Thailand’s largest private power producers, in connection with the bid of Sirindhorn Dam Hydro-Floating Solar Hybrid Pilot Project by Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT), having the initial output of 45 MW (which will be the world’s largest hybrid power plant) and the amount of the invested capital of approximately THB 1 billion/ USD 32 million.
- Advising one of the largest and fully integrated petrochemical and producer of petroleum and petrochemical products in connection with the acquisition of a 50 % shareholding in one of the leading manufacturer of polymer products for an aggregate consideration of THB 350 million/ USD 11.1 million.
- Advising Event Pop Holdings Private Limited, a software development company offering an event management end-to-end platform for worldwide, in connection with the acquisition of a 33% shareholding in VenueE Company Limited, a start-up company which is a developer of an end-to-end platform for events in Thailand.
- Advising Scan Inter Public Company Limited in connection with the sale of its Mitsubishi Automobile Showroom to Able Motors Public Company Limited for an aggregate consideration of approximately THB 300 million/ USD 9.5 million.