Sasipailin is an associate with Kudun and Partners Limited. She has extensive experience in advising both local and international clients on public international law and international humanitarian law, corporate and commercial laws including drafting and reviewing commercial contracts. Her expertise extends across multiple industries including energy, property development, electronic components and financial services.
Education and Admission
- LL.M, Chulalongkorn University
- LL.B (1st Class Honors), Thammasat University
Significant transactions and projects in which Sasipailin has been involved include:
- Acting for Hokkaido Food and Beverage Company Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sherwood Corporation Public Company Limited, in the acquisition of 100% of shares in Hokkaido Morimoto Company Limited, Hokkaido International Franchise Company Limited and TTD Holding Company Limited.
- Acting for IT City Public Company Limited in connection with its acquisition of a 100% shareholding in Computer System Connection International Company Limited.
- Advising B. Grimm Power Public Company Limited, one of Thailand’s largest private power producers, in connection with the bid of Sirindhorn Dam Hydro-Floating Solar Hybrid Pilot Project by Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT), having the initial output of 45 MW (which will be the world’s largest hybrid power plant) and the amount of the invested capital of approximately THB 1 billion/ USD 32 million.
- Acting for DTAC Accelerate Company Limited, one the best accelerator house in South East Asia, in the acquisition of shares in startups by subscription for new shares issued by the companies with respect to the increase of the limited registered capitals.
- Acting for PinWheel 1 Company Limited in connection with the entire business transfer by transferring all shares held by it in V Sukhumvit 81 Company Limited to Ocean Victor Company Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ocean Commerce Public Company Limited.