Suchaya is an associate with Kudun and Partners Limited offering a depth of experience in advising both local and international clients on corporate law, laws relating to foreign direct investment, including foreign business law, capital markets and securities law as well as regulatory compliance matters. She has employed these skills with clients across a wide variety of industries including renewable energy, logistics and alcoholic beverages.
Education and Admission
- LL.M, Ludwig Maximilians University, Germany
- LL.B, Thammasat University
- Member of the Lawyer Council of Thailand
Some of the significant transactions and projects in which Suchaya has been involved include:
Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
- Representing a publicly-listed printing company in the acquisition of shares in a leading security printing manufacturer through a voluntary tender offer, with a deal value of approximately THB 308 million (USD 9.9 million). (ongoing)
- Representing STARK Corporation Public Company Limited in the acquisition of shares in Adisorn Songkhla Co., Ltd. through the Entire Business Transfer (EBT), with an approximate total deal value of THB 1.55 billion (USD 49 million).
Foreign Direct Investment
- Advising an electronics manufacturer on general corporate matters, as well as obtaining a foreign business certification and a foreign business license for its business activities.
- Advising a regional aluminum tanks and trailers manufacturer on privileges under the US-Thai Amity Treaty and obtaining a foreign business license.
- Conducting an internal training program for directors, employees, and staff of a Japanese shipping company on competition law, anti-bribery law, and sanctions law.
- Advising a trade association on competition and anti-bribery issues during the meetings between association members.