Suchaya is an associate with Kudun and Partners Limited offering a depth of experience in advising both local and international clients on corporate law, laws relating to foreign direct investment, including foreign business law, capital markets, and securities law as well as regulatory compliance matters. She has employed these skills with clients across a wide variety of industries including renewable energy, logistics and alcoholic beverages.
- LL.M, Ludwig Maximilians University, Germany
- LL.B, Thammasat University, Thailand
- Member of the Lawyers Council of Thailand
A selection of matters in which Suchaya has been involved include:
Corporate and M&A
- Representing a publicly-listed printing company in the acquisition of shares in a leading security printing manufacturer through a voluntary tender offer, with a deal value of approximately THB 308 million (USD 9.9 million).
- Representing Linksman International Limited, in connection with the acquisition of all shares in Microfiber Industries Limited with a deal value of approximately THB 1,850 million (USD 58.6 million).
- Representing MFIP Company Limited in the financing from JAPAN SOUTHEAST ASIA FINANCE FUND L.P. for providing loan to Linksman International Limited for the acquisition of all shares in Microfiber Industries Limited in the aggregate facilities value of approximately THB 618 million (USD 19.5 million).
- Representing STARK Corporation Public Company Limited in the acquisition of shares in Adisorn Songkhla Co., Ltd. through the Entire Business Transfer (EBT), with an approximate total deal value of THB 1.55 billion (USD 49 million).
- Representing K&K Superstore Southern Public Company Limited in connection with the initial public offering on the Market for Alternative Investment (MAI) on the issuance of up to 69 million IPO shares, with the deal value of THB 60.7 million (USD 1.9 million).
- Representing Miss Parleerat Panboonhom in connection with the acquisition of shares in Thailand Iron Works Public Company Limited through an unconditional voluntary tender offer with the deal value of THB 1,086 million (USD 34.2 million).
- Representing T.K.S. Technologies Public Company Limited, a Thai listed company with the restructuring of its group business, in respect of the printing business and the acquisition through a tender offer of all issued shares in TBSP Public Company Limited.
Foreign Direct Investment
- Advising a delivery company on foreign business investment in Thailand.
- Advising an electronics manufacturer on general corporate matters, as well as obtaining a foreign business certification and a foreign business license for its business activities.
- Advising a regional aluminum tanks and trailers manufacturer on privileges under the US-Thai Amity Treaty and obtaining a foreign business license.
- Advising an equity and venture capital firm on the outward remittance of funds.
- Advising a logistic company regarding the shareholding structure under Thai law.
- Conducting an internal training program for directors, employees, and staff of a Japanese shipping company on competition law, anti-bribery law, and sanctions law.
Startups and SMEs
- Providing legal opinions and services on fund-raising projects such as angel investments, series funding, and venture capitals for several tech start-ups in the business of online financial investment and transportation services.
- Providing services for startups on pitching to PTT ExpresSo (EXPRESS SOLUTIONS).
- Advising the Trustee of Private Equity Trust for SME Growing Together 2 in the acquisition of shares in an e-commerce company, with a deal value of approximately THB 149 million (USD 4.7 million).