Viparat is an associate with Kudun and Partners limited offering expertise in advising both local and international clients on capital market and securities law, including transactions involving derivatives, and project financing. Her portfolio extends across several industries including food & beverage, automotive, renewable energy, and financial services. Her expertise in the financial sector is further solidified through her previous experience with one of the largest commercial banks in Thailand.
Education and Admission
- LL.M, University of Glasgow School of Law, United Kingdom
- LL.B, Thammasat University
- Member of the Lawyer Council of Thailand
Significant recent transactions and projects in which Viparat has been involved include:
Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
- Advising Urban Mobility Tech Company Limited, a start-up company that focuses on providing ride-hailing on-demand sharing transportation services on the expansion of its business and joint venture between its existing shareholders and new business partners.
- Preparing bidding documents for B. Grimm Power Public Company Limited, one Thailand’s leading publicly-listed renewable energy enterprises for their application to EGAT’s first Floating Solar Project at Sirindhorn Dam combining hydropower and solar power (to be the largest hybrid power generator in the world).
Capital Markets / Banking and Finance
- Advising Siamrajathanee Public Company Limited, Thailand’s leading outsourcing company, through the process of making an initial public offering of its shares and the subsequent listing of such shares on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and providing other advice on the various legal issues related to the IPO.
- Advising the client on potential project financing for a solar power plant project including providing legal opinions regarding the enforceability of the financing document and relevant project documents.
- Advising a leading securities firm in Thailand in connection with the decrease of its registered capital in compliance with the relevant regulations.