Viparat is an associate with Kudun and Partners limited offering expertise in advising both local and international clients on capital market and securities law, including transactions involving derivatives, and project financing. Her portfolio extends across several industries including food & beverage, automotive, renewable energy, and financial services. Her expertise in the financial sector is further solidified through her previous experience with one of the largest commercial banks in Thailand.
- LL.M, School of Law, University of Glasgow, UK
- LL.B, Thammasat University, Thailand
- Member, the Lawyers Council of Thailand
A selection of matters in which Viparat has been involved include :
Corporate and M&A
- Representing Areeya Property Public Company Limited, a leading real estate developer listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), on the divestiture of Mega 1 and Mega 2 Projects — an extremely rare transaction involving the “during-construction” residential condominium projects located in Bangkok’s Bang Na area, a rapidly growing suburb near to the Suvarnabhumi International Airport — to Real Asset Development Co., Ltd. at the approximate value of THB 1.1 billion (USD 37 million).
- Representing Urban Mobility Tech Company Limited, a start-up company that focuses on providing ride-hailing on-demand sharing transportation services on the expansion of its business and joint venture between its existing shareholders and new business partners.
- Representing B. Grimm Power Public Company Limited, one of Thailand’s leading publicly-listed renewable energy enterprises in their successful bidding for their application of EGAT’s first floating solar project and the largest hybrid power generator in the world at Sirindhorn Dam combining hydropower and solar power.
- Representing DTAC Accelerate Company Limited, one of the best accelerator houses in Southeast Asia, in connection with its investment in various startup companies including:
- ArinCare Company Limited; and
- L I N G Company Limited.
- Representing Yum Restaurants International (Thailand) Co., Ltd. in connection with the disposition of its KFC Call Center Business to True Touch Co., Ltd.
- Representing Siamrajathanee Public Company Limited, Thailand’s leading outsourcing company, through the process of making an initial public offering of its shares and the subsequent listing of such shares on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and providing other advice on the various legal issues related to the IPO.
- Representing the client on potential project financing for a solar power plant project including providing legal opinions regarding the enforceability of the financing document and relevant project documents.
- Representing a leading securities firm in Thailand in connection with the decrease of its registered capital in compliance with the relevant regulations.
- Representing JKN Global Media Public Company Limited, a major content provider to license copyrighted content in Thailand, in the offering of debentures with a total value up to THB 400 million (USD 12.8 million) through a private placement offering to institutional investors and/or high net worth individuals.
- Representing Sky ICT Public Company Limited on its issuance and offering of newly issued shares of the Company including the issuance of private placement to the specific investor with a deal value of THB 256 million (USD 8.1 million).