Xiaohua is a Chinese speaking native from Shenzhen, China who completed her law degree in one of the most prestigious law schools in Thailand. She has experience in advising both local and international clients on corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, foreign direct investment and assisting through the entire process of setting up companies in Thailand. Her expertise crosses a wide spectrum of industries including education, logistics, tourism and real estate/ property development.
Education and Admission
- LL.B, Thammasat University, Thailand
Significant transactions and projects in which Xiaohua has been involved include:
- Representing Kainan Investment (China) in conducting due diligence on 13 title deeds of lands located in Sathorn and Bangrak districts of Bangkok which includes but is not limited to verifying ownership, determining the status of the land-based on the title deeds, mortgage status, incentives and bonus policy for FAR (Floor Area Ratio), air and military safety navigation zones and analyzing business construction restrictions.
- Acting for Conrady Company Limited — a specialist clinic that helps couples experiencing difficulties conceiving with a range of services including IVF/ICSI, PGT, embryo transfer etc. — by providing advice on increasing the registered capitals with new shares issued by the client through the company’s sales leads and sales intelligence data.
- Acting for Mao Shun Trading (Thailand) Company Limited in connection with setting up a company in Thailand, including applying relevant business licenses and operating permits for the client.
- Representing KK Day Company Limited (Taiwan), a travel/tour operator, with full services regarding the incorporation of the company and applying for the tourism license as well as translation and drafting/reviewing supplier cooperation agreements from a Thai legal perspective.
- Preparing bidding documents for B.Grimm Power Public Company Limited, one of the leading public-listed companies in renewable energy in Thailand for their application on EGAT’s first Floating Solar Project at Sirindhorn Dam combining hydropower and solar power, the largest hybrid power generation in the world.