Chayada 是泰国鲲鹏律师事务所（Kudun and Partners）的律师，擅长于公司和商业，并购和资本市场业务。她在为众多公司客户的收购和处置交易（包括公共和私人合并与收购）方面具有丰富的经验。她还为资本市场发行提供咨询服务，包括首次公开募股（IPO），债券证券发行和证券交易所上市，同时在公司首次公开发行后不断为他们提供持续的建议。
Some of the significant transactions and projects in which Chayada has recently been involved include:
Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
- Representing Prima Marine Public Company Limited, a Thai listed company operating in marine transportation and storage of petroleum products services, in the acquisition of 100% shares in a private limited company operating in the same sector, including advising on competition law issues, with an aggregate consideration of THB 2.9 billion (USD 93 million).
- Advising a publically-listed firm engaging in telecommunications infrastructure, including its international gateways, satellite, and submarine cable network connections, through conducting legal due diligence and relevant legal implications for a case study and conducting an analysis on the feasibility of a satellite business.
- Representing Eka Pak Company Limited, a Thai producing high value-added plastic packaging and design products industry in Thailand, for the acquisition of 100% shares in a limited liability company in the USA, which owns all of the ownership interests of 3 operating companies in China with a deal value of USD 10.9 million (THB 339.7 million).
- Assisting B. Grimm Public Company Limited, one of the largest Thai listed companies engaging in the energy sector in acquiring and entering into joint venture with various companies which operate solar power plant projects, facilitating the company in addressing practical concerns on limitations
under the power purchase agreement with the state enterprise, and assisting in the development of a private power purchase agreement template.
- Representing a major Thai manufacturer of food & beverages listed company as legal counsel concerning the proposed cross-border investment in swine breeding farms and feed mill factories based in China.
- Assisting various private companies on amalgamation with other limited companies and conversion of private limited companies into public limited companies including advising on the regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission and Stock Exchange of Thailand to prepare for initial public offerings on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET).
- Representing Siamrajathanee Public Company Limited, Thailand’s leading outsourcing company, in the process of making an initial public offering of its shares and the subsequent listing of such shares on the Stock Exchange of Thailand including providing advice on various legal issues.
- Representing Siamraj Public Company Limited listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), engaging in pipeline transmission, engineered pumps and systems and the energy business with NGV stations, in relation to mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and business consolidations, including providing legal advice in relation to regulatory matters, assisting in structuring the transactions, as well as reviewing, commenting on, and negotiating transaction documents.
- Assisting several Thai listed companies such as Nusasiri Public Company Limited, Ua Withya Public Company Limited, Pattra House and Property Public Company Limited and Power Solution Technologies Public Company Limited in relation to issuing debentures, including providing legal advice in relation to regulatory matters as well as preparing, reviewing and commenting on the terms and conditions of the debenture and collateral agreements.