Sikarin has over 6 years of legal experience providing corporate and commercial services to both Thai and foreign investors across multiple areas, including corporate registration, applying and obtaining investment promotion and letters of permission for utilization and business operation in industrial estates, Foreign Business License (FBL), Foreign Business Certificate (FBC) as well as drafting and reviewing commercial agreements and providing immigration services.
- LL.B, Thammasat University, Thailand
A selection of matters in which Sikarin has been involved include:
- Assisted Royal Enfield and Cognyte Software in obtaining an investment promotion approval for the International Business Center (“IBC”) from the Board of Investment (“BOI”).
- Assisted Tan Chong Group Companies and Cognyte Software in obtaining a Trade and Investment Support Office (“TISO”) investment promotion approval from the BOI.
- Assisted GI Coutier in obtaining a BOI investment promotion approval for automotive part production.
- Assisting a start-up firm in obtaining an E-Commerce investment promotion approval from the BOI.
- Assisted Huawei, Royal Enfield, and Tan Chong Group companies in various compliance tasks under the BOI incentives, including assisting with the preliminary operation of the company, performance reports, and annual reports.