Tanutchaya 是泰国鲲鹏律师事务所（Kudun and Partners）的律师，专注于为公司法律业务和资本市场提供法律咨询，包括IPO和债券发行以及合并与收购。她的专业知识涵盖各个行业，包括房地产开发，食品和饮料，房地产投资信托基金，医疗保健服务，证券和金融服务。
Some of the significant transactions and projects in which Tanutchaya has been involved include:
- Advising Thai Enger Holding Public Company Limited, a company providing construction and civil engineering services of all types, including engineering and architectural design, in connection with its restructuring and its initial public offering on Market for Alternative Investment (MAI) – Industry: Property & Construction with an offering value of THB 446 million (USD 14.3 million).
- Advising Villa Kunalai Public Company Limited in connection with its initial public offering on Market for Alternative Investment (MAI) in the Property & Construction industry with an offering value of THB 150 million (USD 4.8 million).
- Representing a host of listed Thai companies including Charn Issara Development Public Company Limited, Country Group Development Public Company Limited, Fragrant Property Public Company Limited, Ua Withya Public Company Limited in the offering of debentures through a private placement offering to institutional investors and/or high net worth individuals.
- Advising Phatra Securities Public Company Limited, a leading securities company, in connection with its promissory note offering.
- Assisting various private companies on amalgamation with other limited companies and converting them into public company limited (PCL.) companies including advising on the regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission and Stock Exchange of Thailand to assist in preparation for their initial public offering on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET).
- Providing retainer services to Kaset Thai International Sugar Corporation Public Company Limited, and CPT Drives and Power Public Company Limited through advising on legal compliances with rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions
- Assisting TIME dotCom International Sdn Bhd – a subsidiary of a Malaysian listed company in connection with the approval to the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission for the acquisition of 38.75 percent of the issued share capital of Symphony Communication Public Company Limited.
- Advising DTAC Accelerate Company Limited, one of the largest accelerator houses in South East Asia, in connection with its investment in various start-up companies (i.e. Cookly Company Limited, Drivemate Company Limited, Tourkrub Company Limited, and Indie Dish Company Limited).