Chanattorn is a senior associate at Kudun and Partners. Her practice focuses on tax planning for mergers and acquisitions (M&A), transaction advisory, and tax mitigation planning on corporate restructuring assignments. She also regularly advises companies across a broad range of industries on tax strategies for corporate transactions.
In addition, Chanattorn is well-versed in providing practical market entry advice on tax and regulatory implementation, conducting legal and tax due diligence exercises, and drafting and reviewing relevant contracts related to M&A transactions. She also has substantial expertise in handling multinational and Thai clients with investments in Thailand and Myanmar.
- LL.M, Bangkok University, Thailand
- LL.B, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
A selection of matters in which Chanattorn has been involved include:
- Advised a European multinational aerospace corporation in connection with business reorganization in Thailand and permanent establishment risk assessment with respect to its cross-border business operation in Southeast Asia.*
- Advised a well-known Malaysian automotive company on tax and legal structures to identify the most streamlined and tax-efficient alternative for entering the automotive distribution market in Thailand.*
- Advised a leading insurance company on investment structuring and tax advisory services in connection with joint investment in a mixed-use senior housing facility project.*
- Provided tax structuring advice and services to one of the subcontractors responsible for the supply and installation of signaling and telecommunications systems for the State Railway of Thailand’s Nakhon Pathom–Chumphon double-track railway construction project using European Train Control System – Level 1 (ETCS1) technology.*
*Denotes experience at previous firm