Jeeranant is an associate with Kudun and Partners, active in the corporate and commercial, real estate, and construction practice. She has a substantial depth of experience in advising on legal compliance, property due diligence, transfer/acquisition of property transactions for a wide range of corporate clients. Her industry capabilities extend across a wide spectrum including construction services, manufacturing, property development, hotels, and department stores.
- LL.B (Honors), Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Barrister-at-Law, the Thai Bar Association
- Member, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Notarial Services Attorney, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
A selection of matters in which Jeeranant has been involved include:
Corporate and M&A
- Representing various limited companies in their company restructuring exercise including preparing shareholders agreements, share option agreements, share pledge agreements, and loan agreements.
- Representing various limited companies on a retainer basis in connection with legal compliance with the rules and regulations of the licenses for business operation, labour protection laws, and the investment promotion laws.
- Representing buyers in multiple merger and acquisition matters in connection with conducting legal due diligence for various target companies in various industries including marine transportation of petroleum products services company and software development company.
Real Estate and Construction
- Advising clients in the development of real estate, manufacturing and hospitality business in connection with the transfer/acquisition of properties, zoning law, restrictions of construction, hotel and environment laws.