Jeeranant is an associate with Kudun and Partners Limited focusing on advising both local and international clients on M&A, corporate law practice as well as legal compliance matters. Her expertise extends across multiple industries including real estate financing and development, securities and financial services.
Education and Admission
- LL.B (Honors), Chulalongkorn University
- Thai Barrister at Law, the Thai Bar Association
- Member of the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Notarial Services
Attorney Certificate, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
Some of significant transactions and projects in which Jeeranant has
been involved include:
Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Advising private company engaging in a company restructuring
and preparing shareholders agreement, share option agreement,
share pledge agreement and loan agreement.
Real Estate and Construction
- Advising clients in the development of real estate, manufacturing
and hospitality business in connection with the transfer/acquisition of properties, zoning law, restrictions of construction, hotel and environment laws.