Ploy is an associate with Kudun and Partners Limited. She has extensive experience in advising both local and international clients on corporate law practice and information technology and communications law practice. Her expertise extends across multiple industries including telecommunication, petrochemicals & chemicals, media, and information & communication technology.
Education and Admission
- LL.B (1st Class Honors), Chulalongkorn University
- Member of the Lawyer Council of Thailand
Significant transactions and projects in which Ploy has been involved include:
- Advising BG Container Glass Public Company Limited, one of the most modern glass containers in Asia, in connection with the acquisition of the entire stake in Solar Power Management (Thailand) Company Limited, a holding company which invests in solar power generation systems in Vietnam and Japan, for an aggregate consideration of THB 1.259 billion (USD 40.2 million).
- Advising JKN Global Media Public Company Limited on its issuance and offering of convertible debentures by way of private placement to an institutional investor at the total amount of THB 1.2 million (USD 38.5 million).
- Advising a listed company in preparation of the relevant supply and commercial contracts related to solar power plant businesses in Thailand.
- Advising a listed company in connection with its cross border business expansion to China through the acquisition of certain commercial livestock farms in China.
- Advising a leading start-up company in Thailand related to the fundraising by way of equity capital increase.
- Advising the client on potential project financing for a solar power plant project including providing legal opinions regarding the enforceability of the financing document and relevant project documents.