Ploy is a senior associate with Kudun and Partners. She has extensive experience in advising both local and international clients on corporate law practice and information technology and communications law practice. Her expertise extends across multiple industries including telecommunication, petrochemicals & chemicals, media, and information & communication technology.
- LL.B (First Class Honors), Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Member, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
A selection of matters in which Ploy has been involved include:
Corporate and M&A
- Representing BG Container Public Company Limited as the lead counsel for outbound investment in the energy section through an indirect acquisition of 67% shares in a project company, operating a solar power plant project with 100 Megawatt in Phu Yen Province, Vietnam, with a deal value of THB 1,250 million (USD 40.2 million).
- Representing Nex Point Public Company Limited (NEX) — a Thailand-based manufacturer of high precision parts or accessories for electronic products with factories in Ayutthaya and Singburi provinces — in connection with its investment to penetrate the electric bus-related business through the acquisitions of partial equity interest from the existing shareholders in two target companies; Beli Service Company Limited, with a deal value of THB 260 million (approximately USD 8.34 million), and Absolute Assembly Company Limited, with a deal value of THB 218.2 million (approximately USD 7 million).
- Representing BG Energy Solution Company Limited, an affiliate company of BG Container Glass Public Company Limited (BGC) and Bangkok Glass Public Company Limited on a 70% cross-border acquisition of existing shares in each My Son 1 Solar Power Joint Stock Company and My Son 2 Solar Power Joint Stock Company, with the approximate value of USD 26.3 million and USD 21.8 million, respectively, totaling USD 48.1 million for both companies.
- Representing BG Energy Solution Company Limited, a subsidiary of BG Container Glass Public Company Limited (BGC) and Bangkok Glass Public Company Limited in a cross-border refinancing transaction in the form of a loan facility from Vietcombank for the sum of VND 760,625,000,000 for My Son 1 and 640,625,000.000 for My Son 2, totaling VND 1.4 trillion or approximately USD 61.6 million. The refinancing was extended for the early redemption of all outstanding bonds of which Tan Viet Securities Joint Stock Company (TVSI) acts as the bondholder representatives.
- Representing One Asset Management Limited, trustee of Private Equity Trust for SME Growing Together 1 on an investment transaction for acquiring 13.40% of issued shares in AppMan Company Limited, an InsurTech company with expertise in the life insurance industry amounting to USD 3.16 million.
- Representing Finnomena Company Limited, a fast-growing financial advisory startup company, in connection with providing advice and preparing the Share Subscription Agreement and Shareholders’ Agreement for its rounds of funding from Series B investors.
- Representing Nex Point Public Company Limited in connection with its investment in public bus-related business through the acquisition of partial equity interest in Beli Service Company Limited.
- Representing a listed company in its preparation of relevant supply and commercial contracts in relation to solar power plant businesses in Thailand.
- Representing a major Thai-listed food & beverages manufacturing company as legal counsel in connection with the proposed cross-border investment in swine breeding farms and feed mill factories based in China.
- Advising Paolo Medic, a subsidiary of Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (BDMS) as legal counsel in its acquisition of Mayo Hospital by way of an entire business transfer.*
- Advising Pace Development Corporation in an investment by Apollo and Goldman Sachs by way of both equity injection and new senior secured debt financing in its subsidiaries, Pace Project One Co., Ltd. and Pace Project Three Co., Ltd., for the development of the MahaNakhon Tower as well as a partial repayment of secured loans to Siam Commercial Bank and TISCO Bank.*
- Advising Principal Capital on its acquisition of hospital businesses and real estate development business through an acquisition of the entire equity interest in Alliance Medical Asia and V Brilliant Group (VB) (via issuance and offering of its newly issued shares by way of private placement to the shareholders of VB) respectively.*
- Advising on an acquisition by Golden Lime Public Company Limited, a leading manufacturer and distributor of lime and calcium carbonate listed on the SET, of the entire equity interest in Thailand’s fourth largest lime company, namely Saraburi Quicklime Co., Ltd. from all existing shareholders.*
- Advising AIF Toll Road Holdings (Thailand), a subsidy of Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation and a major shareholder of Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited, on its refinancing transaction.*
- Advising Inter Far East Engineering (IFEC)’s group on a number of acquisitions of power projects as well as acquisition of entire interest in Dhara Dhevi Hotel Chiang Mai Group and its purchase of Dhara Dhevi’s debts under the rehabilitation plan from the Export-Import Bank of Thailand.*
- Advising Venture Incorporation (VI) on its business restructure into the businesses of non-performing debt management and debt collection services.*
- Advising DBG Managing Partner GmbH & Co. KG in connection with its acquisition of an entire equity interest in a film business company from Huhtamaki Group.*
- Representing Nex Point Public Company Limited in connection with its issuance and offering of newly issued shares by way of private placement to specific investors, including Energy Absolute Public Company Limited for the purpose to expand its business operations in Thailand, with a deal value of THB 2,354 million (USD 74.5 million).
- Representing JKN Global Media Public Company Limited, a major content provider to license copyrighted content in Thailand, in the offering of debentures with a total value up to THB 400 million (USD 12.8 million) through a private placement offering to institutional investors and/or high net worth individuals.
- Advising CS Loxinfo Public Company Limited on its delisting from the SET.*
- Advising Central Pattana as the Sponsor of CPN Retail Growth Leasehold Property Fund in connection with its recent capital increase via an offering of 576,150,000 investment units.*
- Advising Christiani & Nielsen (Thai) on its capital increase by way of general mandate.*
* Denotes experience at a previous firm