Yanin is a senior associate at Kudun and Partners Limited with over six years of experience as a corporate lawyer. Her significant experience lies in devising and implementing optimum transaction structures for both Thai and foreign clients with their investments in Thailand and throughout Southeast Asia. She has experience across multiple industries, including renewable energy, oil and gas, telecommunications and securities and financial services.
- LL.M specializing in Corporate and Commercial laws (Merit), The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), UK
- LL.B (First Class Honor), Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Publications and Presentations
- Co-author of the “Private Mergers and Acquisitions Global Guide: Thailand, 2019” by Thomson Reuters Practical Law.
- Co-author of the “Private Mergers and Acquisitions Global Guide: Thailand, 2018” by Thomson Reuters Practical Law.
A selection of matters in which Yanin has been involved include:
Corporate and M&A
- Advising B.Grimm Power Public Company Limited on the development and operation of the Hybrid Solar-ESS-Gas-Fired Combined Cycle Power Plant Project (totalling 148MW) in U-Tapao International Airport in collaboration with the Office of Eastern Economic Corridor.
- Advising B.Grimm Power Public Company Limited on the acquisition of shares in a company operating a 36MW wind power plant project in Republic of Korea.
- Advising Bangkok Glass Public Company Limited on the acquisition of two solar power plant projects in Vietnam (approximately 100MW).
- Advising B.Grimm Power Public Company Limited on the acquisition of shares in a company operating a 60MW solar power plant project in Cambodia.*
- Advising Osotspa Public Company Limited on a joint venture with Wind Brothers Group Company Limited in the business of glass bottle manufacturing and distribution in Myanmar.*
- Advising Bangkok Glass Public Company Limited on the acquisition of two solar power plant projects in Vietnam (approximately 50 MW) from Energy Power Group Public Company Limited.*
- Advising PTT Public Company Limited on the spin-off and restructuring of its oil marketing and retail business worth up to THB 120 billion with a plan to list this division on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET).*
- Advising Dusit Thani Public Company Limited on a joint venture with Central Pattana Public Company Limited for the development of a large-scale, mixed-use real estate project with an estimated value of THB 36.7 billion.*
- Advising Thai Airways International Public Company Limited and Office of Eastern Economic Corridor on the Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Project in the Eastern Economic Corridor area.*
- Advising Star Energy Oil & Gas Pte. Ltd. on the acquisition of interests in the petroleum concession as well as the entire shares of Chevron’s subsidiaries in Thailand in respect of petroleum exploration and production in the Gulf of Thailand.*
- Representing Khonburi Sugar Public Company Limited (KBS) — an integrated business of sugar manufacturing and distribution — to establish an infrastructure fund, Khonburi Sugar Power Plant Infrastructure Fund (KBSPIF), which will invest in the revenue generated from sale of electricity totaling 25.5MW under the power purchase agreement with the Electricity Authority of Thailand (EGAT) with an aggregated transaction value of THB 2.8 billion.
- Representing Nex Point Public Company Limited in connection with its issuance and offering of newly issued shares by way of a private placement to specific investors, including Energy Absolute Public Company Limited for the purpose of expanding its business operations in Thailand with a deal value of THB 2.35 billion.
* Denotes experience at a previous firm