Yanin is an associate at Kudun and Partners Limited with over six years of experience as a corporate lawyer. Her significant experience lies in devising and implementing optimum transaction structures for both Thai and foreign clients with their investments in Thailand and throughout Southeast Asia. She has experience across multiple industries, including renewable energy, oil and gas, telecommunications and securities and financial services.
Education and Admission
- LL.M (Merit), Specializing in Corporate and Commercial laws, The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- LL.B (1st Class Honor), Chulalongkorn University
Significant transactions and projects in which Yanin has been involved include:
Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
- Representing B.Grimm Power Public Company Limited on the acquisition of shares in a company operating a 60MW solar power plant project in Cambodia.
- Representing Osotspa Public Company Limited on a joint venture with Wind Brothers Group Company Limited in the business of glass bottle manufacturing and distribution in Myanmar.
- Representing Bangkok Glass Public Company Limited on the acquisition of two solar power plant projects in Vietnam (approximately 50 MW) from Energy Power Group Public Company Limited.
- Representing PTT Public Company Limited on the spin-off and restructuring of its oil marketing and retail business worth up to THB 120 billion with a plan to list this division on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET).