We are looking for outstanding senior-level corporate and M&A lawyers with over 8 years of experience to join our award-winning practice.
Careers | Kudun and Partners
Founded in 2015, Kudun and Partners is a modern and forward-thinking law firm with a vision for a more client-focused way of practicing. Our highly experienced team of Thai and international lawyers, comprised of 14 partners and over 50 associates, act as trusted advisors to leading Thai and international private and public corporations including a range of government entities, financial institutions, and private equity funds on transactions in Thailand and throughout Southeast Asia, covering the full spectrum of industry sectors. In only six years since our inception, we have been awarded the highly coveted Thailand Law Firm of the Year by The Legal 500 Southeast Asia Awards 2020/2021, a reflection of the firm’s commitment to delivering work that exceeds expectations and raises industry standards.
About the Role
We are currently seeking to hire outstanding senior-level corporate and M&A lawyers with over 8 years of experience to join our award-winning practice. This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to work in a collegial and productive environment with transparent, open communication and a strong team spirit. We offer attractive remuneration packages and excellent future career growth for the right candidates.
If you’re passionate, hard-working, love solving problems, and excited about the possibility of working with some of Thailand’s best legal talent at one of Southeast Asia’s most innovative young law firms, we want to hear from you.
- Assisting clients with a broad range of corporate and commercial matters, including M&A transactions, inbound and outbound investments, financing, real estate, and other strategic transactions
- Drafting and reviewing a wide range of commercial contracts in Thai and English
- Providing legal advice and opinions in relation to corporate and commercial matters
- Establishing and maintaining an excellent rapport with clients
- Assisting the firm in cultivating business from the firm’s existing clients
- Taking the lead in meetings with clients and representing the firm as a key contact point
- Supervising the work of junior and mid-level associates and providing leadership and coaching to younger lawyers
- Actively participating in the development of relevant practice groups, including developing training programs
- Participating in knowledge management, professional development and the firm’s administrative activities, as required
- A qualified lawyer with a minimum 8 years’ experience working in Thai or international law firms
- Graduated with a Master of Laws degree with exceptional results
- Strong analytical, drafting, communicating, and research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Thai
- Strong problem-solving skills and a client-centric attitude.
- Able to work independently, if required, learn quickly, and adapt to various roles in a rapidly expanding team.
- Ability to multitask and deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines
- A responsive and highly motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills
Location: Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok.
Kudun and Partners is constantly expanding to meet our clients’ needs. We want to attract and champion the best legal talent in Thailand. Is this you? Please email your resume to email@example.com
Posted on July 1, 2022.