Ittipat is an associate with Kudun and Partners, active in the dispute resolution and litigation practice of the firm. He has experience in advising and representing both local and international clients on various types of complex commercial disputes, corporate litigation, alternative dispute resolution including arbitration and mediation, construction disputes, insurance, employment protection law, and employment disputes.
- LL.M, (Merit) in International Trade Law, University of Essex, UK
- LL.B, (Hon) Assumption University, Thailand
- Notarial Services Attorney, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Member, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
A selection of matters which Ittipat has been involved include:
- Defending and advising a leading insurance company on an aviation compensation dispute.
- Representing a reputable construction company in claiming compensation for damages and defending in claiming outstanding fees from a sub-contractor related to a government railways project.
- Representing a real-estate developer in Thailand in claiming compensation against a leading securities brokerage company.
- Representing a leading Chinese beverage company in litigation matters regarding trademarks.
- Representing one of the largest air-conditioning vendor companies in claiming outstanding fees from the university purchaser.
- Representing and advising an investor in defending against a former director and shareholder of a real-estate developer company in Phuket related to an acquisition project dispute.
- Representing a foreign civil aviation office to apply requisition of debt repayment on the matter of Rehabilitation of THAI NOK and Thai AirAsia X.
- Representing one of the leading public transport vehicle manufacturers in challenging the unlawful order of the Official Information Commission in relation to an order of disclosure information of bidding proposal in a double-track railways project.
- Representing an association in challenging an order from the Bangkok Metropolis Office issuing a construction permit to build
a condominium in Asoke to a real estate developer.
- Representing one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in a labour dispute matter.
- Defending technology companies on labour disputes in relation to changing conditions of welfare.
- Reviewing, drafting, and amending work regulations, employment contracts.