Kamonrat is an associate with Kudun and Partners, active in corporate and commercial practice, particularly in the real estate and construction sector. She is involved in conducting legal due diligence and providing legal advices to her clients. Her industry capabilities extend across a wide spectrum including real estate development and REITs.
- LL.M in International Commercial Law, University College London, UK
- LL.B in Business Law, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Member, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Notarial Services Attorney, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Barrister-at-Law, the Thai Bar Association
A selection of matters in which Kamonrat has been involved include:
Real Estate and REITs
- Conducting land due diligence and providing advice and solutions on arising issues for limited and public companies as well as private entities.
- Providing legal advice to REITs in meeting the requirements of the Securities and Exchange Commission of Thailand.
- Providing advice on a range of real estate laws, including Building Control Act, Condominium Act, Land Allocation Act, IEAT, EEC, and other Ministerial Regulations related to the restriction of construction.
- Representing several reputable REITs on its acquisition for both freehold and leasehold assets.
General Corporate Advice
- Providing advice on legal compliances for limited companies including any amendment of registered particulars such as capital increase, relocation of the company, change of directors and dissolution of the company
- Representing and assisting various clients on their registration for any relevant transaction with the Department of Business Development, Revenue Department and Social Security Office.