Meng-Ying is an associate at Kudun and Partners’ China Practice. She has over eight years of experience as a corporate lawyer in Taiwan and Thailand. She has extensive experience in providing consulting services on legal and commercial matters to both Chinese and foreign clients seeking to do business in Thailand. Her expertise extends across multiple industries, including manufacturing, real estate, food and beverages, and education consulting services.
- LL.M, Northwestern University, Pritzker School of Law, USA
- LL.M, Queen Mary, University of London, UK
- New York Licensed Attorney
A selection of matters in which Meng-Ying has been involved include:
- Assisted a major Taiwanese manufacturing company with disputes relating to repayment of the supplier agreement.
- Assisted a major Chinese manufacturing company in claiming compensation against its director in a non-compete dispute.
- Represented a Turkish automotive company as legal counsel on its joint venture investment with a Thai company.
- Represented a Chinese food & beverages company concerning contract review and establishment of a company in Thailand.
- Represented a leading Chinese education group on legal services pertaining to legal due diligence work, incorporation, and obtaining applicable investment promotions from the Board of Investment (BOI) to provide educational consulting services in Thailand.