Napas is an associate at Kudun and Partners with experience in providing legal services to domestic and international clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, financial services, renewable energy, logistics, manufacturing, technology, digital assets, hospitality and entertainment, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods and energy. She has practical knowledge in corporate registration, investment promotion and foreign business licenses application, drafting and reviewing of legal documents as well as advising on regulatory compliance in corporate governance, foreign direct investment, real estate, personal data protection and sector-specific regulations.
- LL.B, (Honors), International Program in Business Law, Thammasat University, Thailand
- Lawyer License, Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Investment Promotion Post-Compliance Regulation Training Program, Investor Club Association, 2021
- Taxation Law Training Program, Thammasat University, 2020
A selection of matters in which Napas has been involved includes:
Corporate and M&A
- Advised clients from a broad spectrum of industries on the legal implications concerning sector-specific regulations for business operations in Thailand, including but not limited to telecommunications, financial services, renewable energy, logistics, manufacturing, technology, digital assets, hospitality and entertainment, pharmaceutical, consumer goods and energy.
- Assisted clients with corporate matters, including incorporation of limited companies, annual filings and other regulatory compliance required by the Department of Business Development.
Foreign Direct Investment and Investment Promotion
- Assisted a prominent software development company, start-up company, finance analyst firm, global furniture distributor and an investor in renewable energy to obtain an investment promotion approval and coordinated with the Board of Investment of Thailand.
- Assisted clients in obtaining foreign business licenses and certificates for a wide range of businesses, including cloud computing and medical device leasing.
- Conducted land due diligence and risk assessments for the sale and purchase of land located in an industrial estate area, the acquisition of buildings for residential purposes and the lease of land for property development.
- Provide advice regarding legal implications on hotels, town plans and building control regulations pertinent to the client’s market entry.
Data Privacy and Protection
- Prepared legal audit assessment reports and drafted associated documents for multinational companies relevant to personal data protection regulations compliance.
- Advised investors on legal implications with respect to data privacy prior to entering into Thai market and issued recommendations to maintain regulatory compliance.