Radit is an associate with Kudun and Partners, active in dispute resolution and litigation practice. He possesses extensive experience focusing on various types of commercial disputes, employment protection law, employment disputes, bankruptcy and business rehabilitation, and also matters involving administrative and criminal disputes.
- LLB, Thammasat University, Thailand
- LL.M in Commercial Law, University of Bristol, UK
- Member, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
A selection of matters which Radit has been involved include:
- Representing several local and international companies on labour disputes, including matters involving labour protection law especially an unfair dismissal claim.*
- Providing legal advice on labour law compliance in Thailand, regarding business restructuring.*
- Representing several creditors, including public sectors and leading international companies, in THAI’s business rehabilitation proceedings.*
- Representing a property development company in various court cases against condominium juristic persons, including the disputes over condominium common property and product defects.*
- Representing a leading leasing company in Thailand on filing various claims against its lessee claiming for a compensation occurred from the breach of leasing contract.
*Denotes experience at a previous firm.