Suphatcha is an associate at Kudun and Partners, active in the corporate, mergers and acquisitions practice of the firm. She has extensive experience in advising both local and international clients on corporate and commercial transactions across multiple industries including financial services and industrial and manufacturing.
- LL.B., Thammasat University, Thailand
A selection of matters in which Suphatcha has been involved include:
- Conducting legal research on public-private partnership laws, PPP project bankability, and government support in facilitating PPP projects using official websites, reports, papers, and real cases.
- Conducting legal research and drafted opinions, including analyzing relevant Supreme Court decisions.
- Engaging effectively with governmental agencies, including the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Bank of Thailand, to obtain necessary information and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Monitoring a consortium during the competitive bidding process for a PPP airport project, ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and best practices.