Thanyaluck has over 18 years of experience in dealing with a vast array of legal issues from both local and international clients, including establishing and registering legal entities, advising on mergers and acquisitions, conducting legal due diligence, dealing with licenses, permits and contracts related to Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand (“IEAT”) incentives, Board of Investment (“BOI”) incentives as well as tax exemptions, personal data protection, intellectual property and banking services.
She also advises international clients on the foreign ownership structures and restrictions, corporate and commercial matters, employment, visas and work permits, legal aspects of incorporation and dissolution, real estate ownership and possession, reviewing and drafting commercial agreements; and drafting wills and inheritance.
Thanyaluck applies her extensive knowledge in advising clients across a variety of sectors, including automotive, telecommunications, petrochemicals, chemical products, pharmaceutical products, agricultural, food and beverage, steelworks, and electronics.
- LL.M, King’s College London, UK
- LL.M, Thammasat University, Thailand
- LL.B, Thammasat University, Thailand
- Barrister-at-Law, the Thai Bar Association
- Lawyer License, Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Notarial Services Attorney, Lawyer Council of Thailand
A selection of matters in which Thanyaluck has been involved include:
Company Incorporation and Company Secretary Services
- Providing a full complement of legal services under the umbrella of ‘company incorporation and company secretary services’ which cover the lifespan of a company from assistance with its formation to its liquidation and dissolution and all the administrative elements in between;
- Conducting legal due diligence and reporting any concerns or issues with the target business, property, legality and finance, etc.;
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts, including Sales and Purchase Agreements and any other related documents;
Incentive Under Board of Investment
- Representing multinational companies including Huawei, TC Subaru, Mercedes-Benz, Royal Enfield, Nissan Diesel, and KOIDE, on their business expansion under BOI incentives;
- Providing a ‘tailored approach’ (study report) in identifying all the incentives that are available for the client’s business, applying the rules of those incentives specifically to the client’s business operations to eliminate any overlaps in incentive privileges or non-applicable incentives;
- Assistance and guidance with the ‘form filling’ and incentive application process, with maintaining the incentive privileges once awarded by remaining compliant with any rules;
- Advice on the commencement of operations and effective use of the incentives; and,
- Assistance and guidance with the cancellation of an incentivized (promoted) project or business.
Licenses, Permits, and Contracts
- Assisting the clients with the numerous licenses and permits that have to be obtained in order for some business operations and transactions to take place in Thailand, such as construction permits, digital asset licenses, factory licenses, foreign business licenses (and certificates), IEAT license, telecommunication licenses, and trademark registration; and,
- Drafting and reviewing the commercial contracts such as share purchase agreement, loan and share pledge agreement, sale and purchase of land/factory agreement, lease agreement, service agreement, dealership agreement, logistic agreement, and compromise agreement.
- Assisting the clients to acquire VISA and Work Permit for expatriates and their family members.