Tossavajra is an associate with Kudun and Partner. He is a corporate lawyer who is well versed in advising both domestic and international clients across multiple areas of law including corporate and commercial, fintech and digital asset law. He is part of the startup practice, assisting startups and entrepreneurs in relation to company secretary services, fundraising, business/commercial contracts, employment, corporate law, and related regulatory compliance.
- LL.B (Second Class Honors), Thammasat University, Thailand
- “Thai cabinet gives green light to tax benefits to promote startup funding to develop the startup ecosystem in Thailand”, an online article published by Kudun and Partners (April 2022, Author)
A selection of matters in which Tossavajra has been involved include:
- Assisting Giztix Company Limited, an online logistics marketplace that gathers transporters for shippers for various types of Full Truck Load (FTL) services, imports and exports with respect to series B fundraising led by Bualuang Ventures and WHA Group, with total funding of more than THB 260 million (USD 7.75 million), to develop the startup’s technology and transportation services, expand its network to provide pan-country logistics services, and invest in marketing and sales.
- Assisting various startups in relation to fundraising projects.
- Assisting NUSA CSR, a subsidiary of Nusasiri PLC., a major real estate developer in Thailand, on the regulations relating to product advertisement on an online platform toward the utility token for cannabis-related goods.
- Assisting Penn Color, a leading US-based company and manufacturer of color concentrates in the pigment dispersion industry on its investment in a greenfield project in Thailand including advising on incorporation of company, shareholding structure and employment agreement as well as applying BOI promotion certificate.