Attapon Tanasanti is an associate in Kudun and Partners Limited with extensive experience in advising both local and international clients focusing on litigation and dispute resolution. His expertise extends across multiple industries including construction services, information & communications technology, and financial services.
Education and Admission
- LL.B, Thammasat University
Significant transactions and projects in which Attapon has been involved include:
- Advising and representing one of the leading engineering and construction companies in Thailand concerning outstanding claims on construction works caused by a dispute arising from the engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) contract valued at approximately THB 700 million (USD 22.5 million).
- Representing and advising a Chinese solar panel manufacturer in claiming outstanding engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) service fees on three solar energy projects with a cumulative value of approximately THB 700 million (USD 22.5 million).
- Acting on behalf of a construction company in claiming outstanding fees on completed construction work from the project owner.
- Representing a leading telecommunications company in defending an arbitration case concerning compensation claims arising from a concession agreement amounting to a total of over THB 20 billion (USD 642 million) filed by a state-owned company.
- Advising and representing a leading telecommunications company in Thailand in a class-action proceeding case against consumers.
- Acting on behalf of a major consortium consisting of well-known Thai and foreign companies, in challenging the unlawful order dismissing its bidding proposal for Laem Chabang Port Phase 3 Project of the Port Authority of Thailand which has an initial estimated value of THB 155.834 billion
(USD 5 billion).
- Advising a leading passport provider company in Thailand on the e-bidding application of the third phase of Thailand’s electronic passport by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Representing a large group of consumers in the proceedings of multiple class-action cases against one of the leading financial service providers in Thailand.