Attapon is an associate in Kudun and Partners Limited with extensive experience in advising both local and international clients focusing on litigation and dispute resolution. His expertise extends across multiple industries including construction services, information & communications technology, and financial services.
Education and Admission
- LL.B, Thammasat University, Thailand
A selection of matters in which Attapon has been involved include:
- Representing one of the leading engineering and construction companies in Thailand concerning outstanding claims on construction works caused by a dispute arising from the engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) contract valued at approximately THB 700 million (USD 22.5 million).
- Representing and advising a Chinese solar panel manufacturer in SUCCESSFULLY claiming the outstanding engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) service fees on three solar energy projects with a cumulative value of approximately THB 780 million (USD 22.1 million).
- Representing a leading telecommunications company in defending an arbitration case concerning compensation claims arising from a concession agreement filed by a state-owned company amounting to a total of over THB 20 billion (USD 642 million).
- Representing a Chinese construction company in claiming outstanding fees on construction works from one of the largest project development companies in Thailand in a sum approximating THB 300 million (USD 9.6 million).
- Representing a construction company in claiming outstanding fees on completed construction work from the project owner.
- Representing a leading real-estate development company in defending a land dispute case involving various stakeholders.
- Representing a group of authorized directors of a leading securities brokerage company in defending a claim lodged by investors in the amount of THB 100 million (USD 3.2 million).
- Representing a leading property and retail management company concerning rental disputes.
- Representing a leading Korean company, one of the world’s leading electronic multi corporations in claiming its dealer on a contract breach with a cumulative value of approximately THB 47 million (USD 1.5 million).
- Representing a leading telecommunication company in Thailand in a class-action proceeding case against users of its telecommunication services.
- Representing a large group of consumers in the proceedings of multiple class-action cases against one of the leading financial service providers in Thailand.
- Representing a major consortium consisting of well-known Thai and foreign companies, in challenging the unlawful order dismissing its bidding proposal for Laem Chabang Port Phase 3 Project of the Port Authority of Thailand which has an initial estimated value of THB 155.834 billion (USD 5 billion).
- Representing a leading passport provider company in Thailand on the e-bidding application of the third phase of Thailand’s electronic passport by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Restructuring and Insolvency
- Representing a group of investors of a leading securities brokerage company in objection to the rehabilitation proceeding initiated by a public company.
- Representing a Hong Kong company, one of the largest investor-owned power businesses in Asia, in a rehabilitation case concerning the repayment of the debts.