Chuenkamol is an associate in Kudun and Partners Limited with experience in advising both local and international clients on corporate law, drafting and reviewing a variety of commercial contracts related to a spectrum of industries including automotive, airlines, energy, real estate, transportation, and financial services.
Education and Admission
- LL.B (Honors) Chulalongkorn University
Recent transactions and projects in which Chuenkamol has been involved include:
Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
- Advising corporate firms on restructuring, including conducting legal due diligence and researching issues relevant to the said matters.
- Advising clients in the transportation sector in connection with their initial public offering (IPO) process.
- Advising public listed companies in connection with compliance on the Securities and Exchange Act and related regulations.
- Acting on behalf of a major energy producer in a share sale transaction by advising on the issuance of new preference shares and preparing corporate documents for the capital increase.
- Advising and representing a leading airline company in a consumer protection case.
- Advising and representing a well-known multinational automotive company in a tort case.