Kusalin is an associate with Kudun and Partners Limited. She is very well grounded in advising and representing local and international clients in dispute resolution matters including litigation. Her expertise extends across multiple industries including energy, automotive, food & beverage, and financial services.
Education and Admission
- LL.B (1st Class Honors), Thammasat University
- Notarial Services Attorney Certificate, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Member of the Lawyer Council of Thailand
Some of the recent transactions and projects Kusalin has been involved include:
- Advising and representing a leading energy firm in claiming compensation arising from the act of tort for a substantial THB 20 billion (USD 641.2 million).
- Defending and advising a real-estate developer on a construction compensation dispute.
- Advising and representing a client in claims to return investment funds investment and assisting the client to settle the claim on favorable terms at mediation.
- Representing a construction company in claiming outstanding fees on construction work from the project owner.
- Advising and representing a group of investors in relation to the repayment of the debt in a bankruptcy case.
- Representing one of the world’s largest multinational automotive firms in claiming outstanding debts arising from a breach of agreements.
- Advising and representing a restaurant franchise in relation to the unfair termination of an agreement in an arbitration case.
- Defending a leading real-estate developer company in a land dispute case.
- Advising and representing a well-known engineer in a tort case.