Kusalin is an associate with Kudun and Partners, active in the dispute resolution and litigation practice of the firm. She has experience in advising and representing local and international clients on various types of complex commercial disputes, corporate litigation, alternative dispute resolution including arbitration and mediation, construction disputes, employment protection law, and employment disputes. Her expertise extends across multiple industries including energy, automotive, food & beverage, and financial services.
Education and Admission
- LL.B (1st Class Honors), Thammasat University, Thailand
- Notarial Services Attorney, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Member, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Barrister-at-Law, the Thai Bar Association
A selection of matters in which Kusalin has been involved include:
- Representing a leading energy firm in Thailand in claiming compensation arising from the act of tort for a substantial amount of THB 20 billion (USD 641.2 million).
- Defending and advising a leading real-estate developer in Thailand on a construction compensation dispute.
- Representing and advising a client on its claims to return its investment funds and assisting the client in settling the claim on favorable terms through mediation.
- Representing a reputable construction company in claiming outstanding fees of construction work from the project owner.
- Representing and advising a group of investors in relation to the repayment of debts in a bankruptcy case.
- Representing one of the world’s largest multinational automotive firms in claiming outstanding debts arising from breach of agreements.
- Representing and advising a restaurant franchise in relation to the unfair termination of an agreement in an arbitration case.
- Representing Chewathai Public Company Limited, a leading residential and real estate developer in Thailand as defendants in a land access dispute against its residents in the area.
- Representing a well-known engineer in a tort case against another engineer who wants to impair our client’s reputation.
- Defending an electronic product manufacturing company in relation to the termination of an agreement.
- Representing one of the leading telecommunications providers and its subsidiary in Thailand in defending the cases against the Office of National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC).
- Representing a leading telecommunication company in relation to the claim made by a state enterprise of the Thai Government.