Niruch is a dispute resolution partner. He has a wide range of experience in advising both local and international clients on dispute resolution, commercial and business litigation, domestic and international arbitration, administrative law, and insolvency and bankruptcy matters. He regularly acts for major domestic and international clients as their trusted business advisor and he is highly sought-after for his in-depth legal knowledge and extensive litigation experience in a wide range of industries including automotive, transportation, banking and financial institutions, and insurance.
Publications and presentations
- New TAI Rules 2017 – welcome changes for the Thai arbitration institute in Lexology: Law Business Research
Awards and Rankings
- Recommended Lawyer in Dispute Resolution by the Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2020
Education and admission
- LL.M in Tax Law, Queen Mary, University of London
- LL.B (Honors), Chulalongkorn University
- Bachelor of Economics, Thammasat University
- Member of the Thai Barrister at Law, the Thai Bar Association
- Member of the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Acting for one of the largest Japanese apparel companies involving several million THB claims by its supplier.
- Acting for one of the largest Thai security brokerage companies in connection with several million baht claims by former managements before the Labour Courts of Thailand.
- Advising on a potential claim against one of the largest truck companies in Thailand concerning an accident inside its manufacturing premise.
Alternative Dispute Resolution and Arbitration Law
- Representing one of the largest national petroleum exploration and production companies in Thailand concerning its arbitration dispute with a helicopter service provider.
- Acting for one of the world’s leading professional accounting services firms in connection with a partnership dispute and related Thai Arbitration Institute (TAI) arbitration proceedings.
- Representing an international joint venture in claiming in one of the most complicated construction disputes against a state enterprise at the Thai Arbitration Institute (TAI).
- Advising on a civil case against an international construction company for damages incurred from the company of over THB 3 Billion.
- Representing an international energy solution and transport company in a claim relating to equipment malfunction in a Hydropower dam project in Laos.
- Representing a major Japanese company against claims totalling USD 100 million in connection with its construction of a gas turbine power station in South East Asia.
Corporate and Commercial disputes
- Representing one of the largest national petroleum companies in connection with its investigation and litigation concerning its palm-oil business totalling USD 727 million.
- Representing one of the leading UK Universities in connection with a claim against one of Thailand’s leading professional legal services firms.
- Acting for one of the largest automobile manufacturing company’s claims for trademark infringement by a well-known independent car importer.
- Representing the largest solar farm company in Thailand in relation to unfair dismissal claims by one of its directors.
- Representing one of Thailand’s largest hotel chains in relation to an unfair dismissal claim.
- Representing one of the largest petroleum retailer companies in Thailand regarding complex petroleum tax litigation in the Thai Courts, in claims for USD 420 million.
- Representing one of the largest trucking companies regarding an excise tax dispute.