Kudun and Partners is delighted to announce that six of our esteemed partners have been officially enlisted in the Thailand Arbitration Center (THAC) Panel of Arbitrators. This remarkable achievement solidifies our firm’s commitment to excellence in legal services and further enhances our reputation as a trusted legal advisor in the region.
The esteemed partners joining the THAC Panel of Arbitrators include:
- Somboon Sangrungjang – Co-head of Dispute Resolution, Litigation, and Arbitration Practice.
- Pariyapol Kamolsilp – Co-head of Dispute Resolution, Litigation, and Arbitration Practice.
- Mayuree Sapsutthiporn – Head of China Practice.
- Niruch Winiyakul – Head of Labour and Employment Practice.
- Thanyaluck Thongrompo – Head of Permits and Licensing Practice.
- Kongwat Akaramanee – Partner of Dispute Resolution, Litigation, and Arbitration Practice.
Their inclusion in the THAC Panel of Arbitrators reflects their exceptional legal acumen, in-depth industry knowledge, and extensive experience in handling complex arbitration cases. As part of this distinguished panel, they will play an integral role in facilitating fair and effective dispute resolution for domestic and international clients.
“We are immensely proud of our partners’ recognition by the Thailand Arbitration Center. Their enlistment in the THAC Panel of Arbitrators is a testament to their dedication to upholding the highest standards of legal practice and their commitment to providing unparalleled services to our valued clients.” – Kudun Sukhumananda, Managing Partners of Kudun and Partners
For more information, please click here