Peerasanti is a senior associate with Kudun and Partners Limited. He has extensive experience in advising both local and international clients on M&A, including acquisition and disposal of equity interest in listed companies, non-recourse and limited-recourse project financing. His expertise extends across multiple industries including real estate financing and development, energy and infrastructure.
Education and Admission
- LL.M. in Corporate and Securities Laws, London School of Economics and Political Science, United Kingdom
- LL.B. in Laws, Thammasat University
- Member of the Lawyer Council of Thailand
Some of the significant transactions and projects in which Peerasanti has been involved include:
- Representing one of the leading real estate developer focusing on detached houses, townhouses, and condominiums on divestiture of its residential condominium projects in Bang Na area, a rapidly growing suburb near to the Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok to a successful bidder.
- Representing one of the largest US private equity fund/alternative asset managers serving many of the world’s most prominent investors on investment structuring for acquisition and operation of multiple assets in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Representing a Thai real estate developer in house, townhouse, and condominiums on its divestiture and marketing of its residential condominium projects in Bangkok and Bangkok’s outskirts areas.
- Acting as counsel to one of the world’s largest producers of unique plastic packaging products on its sale of products to an Australian-based food manufacturer including its affiliates throughout Asia.
- Representing a group of private equity investors (both Thais and foreigners) on their fishery investment and business in Thailand.
- Representing a leading high-end real estate developer of Thailand on its joint venture investment with Thai and foreign private equity investors in their investments in residential condominium and hotel projects in Bangkok capital city.