Songpol is a senior litigation lawyer with Kudun and Partners Limited. He has extensive experience in advising both local and international clients on dispute resolution, commercial and business litigation, administrative law, intellectual property and anti-counterfeit law, insolvency and bankruptcy law, and arbitration. His expertise extends across multiple industries including modern trade, telecommunication, hospitality, education, energy, banking, insurance and financial services.
Education and Admission
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA)
- Certificate, Intellectual Property and International Trade Law (Practical approach), Institute of Legal Education, Thai Bar Association
- LL.B, Ramkhamhaeng University, Thailand
Some of the significant transactions and projects in which Songpol has been involved include:
- Advising and representing a leading telecommunications company in defending an arbitration case in relation to the claim of compensation arising from the concession agreement.
- Acting for one of the retail stores with its investigation and litigation in relation to its trademark infringement and storage.
- Acting for one of the leading hotels of Thailand in connection with the investigation and litigation of its trademark and service mark.
- Acting for a Securities Company in connection with investigation and litigation in relation to brokerage appointment agreement and forward contract.
- Acting for various rig and oil companies, leading and top world hotels, commercial and investment banks, top universities in Thailand, and aircraft charter companies in connection with litigation regarding labor disputes.
- Acting for one of the world-leading electronic parts manufacturer in connection with investigation and litigation regarding the trademark of its trade name.
- Acting for an Oil and Pipeline Company in connection with litigation regarding civil case and rehabilitation.
- Acting for one of the largest Pharmaceutical Company in connection with litigation regarding its patent.
- Acting for one of the largest banks on investigation and litigation regarding credit facility.
- Acting for TV licensing company in connection with investigation and litigation regarding made by the Office of National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission.
- Acting for the largest bank in connection with litigation bank receivables regarding privacy.